Date: Thursday, February 16, 2012
Time: 6:00 p.m.
Location: P.S. 177Q the Robin Sue Ward School for Exceptional Children, 56-37 188th Street, Queens, NY 11365
A panel of education experts will be present to discuss what options are there for students with disabilities.
- Principal Kathleen Posa, PS 177Q
- Principal Mark Dunetz, Q301 Academy for Careers in Television and Film
- Laura Rodriguez, Deputy chancellor of Special Education and ELL’s
- Lauren Katzman, Executive Director of Special Education
- Gary Hecht, Superintendent of District 75
- Paula Magdelene, DSWDELL
- Eric Contreras, Cluster Special Education Instructional Specialist
Questions call 718-391-8354 or email email@example.com Please see link for flyer: CCSE 2-16-12 Calendar Meeting Agenda