P373 PTA Minutes To Be Approved
PLACE: Main Site, 91 Henderson Ave.
First PTA Meeting In attendance – Executive Board, Parents, Principal, 3 APs, Parent Coordinator Joan McKeever-Thomas (19 Total)
- 6:25 p.m. call to order
- All executive board members and all attendees introduced themselves.
- Joan McKeever-Thomas inducted all new members of the PTA
- Ilene Goldstein-Harnett introduced herself and spoke about her role in the school
- Kirsten Rorke introduced herself as the parent coordinator
- By Laws – Dawn Port gave a quick synopsis of by laws and explained. Everyone agreed and motion was approved and all executive board signed the new by laws.
- Budget/Treasury Report – Martiza Sabato went over proposed budget and treasury report. All approved it.
- Fundraising events were discussed and explained – K Breakfast, Eating for Education and Fall Catalogues.
- Ilene, the Principal discussed PAWS and thanked her APs.
- Discussed site parent letter of commitment
- Next meeting will be October 14 at 10:00 am at PS 58
- Meeting adjourned 7:30 pm