Assemblyman Michael Cusick is working with the American Italian Cancer Foundation to station a mammography van outside of his district office. The van provides free screening to women over 40 who have not had a mammogram in the past year.
- DATE AND TIME: Sunday, July 18th from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- You MUST make an appointment: 1-800-453-8378 ext. 1
- LOCATION: 1911 Richmond Avenue (Mobile Mammography Van will be in parking lot)
Uninsured women will be able to partake in this service without providing documentation. For women with health insurance, the insurance will be billed for services. However, women will not be charged a co-pay and will not receive a bill.
On the day of your visit:
- They recommend that you wear a two piece outfit.
- That you not use oil, powder, deodorant or perfume in the breast, underarm or chest area.
- If you have Medicare, Medicaid or other health insurance, you must bring your card with you.