Monthly Information Session Workshop: Special Education Issues
Presented by: Anne Marie Caminiti, Program Director, Parent to Parent NY, Inc.
- IEP Form
- ISC Integrated Service Center
- Children First Network
The workshop will be held on Thursday, May 13th from 10:00 am to 12:00 Noon at the Institute for Basic Research (IBR), 1050 Forest Hill Road, Staten Island. For more information call: (718) 494-4872
- Aspergers Support Groups 10:00-12:00 noon *Wed., May 5th *Wed., May 19th at IBR (Institute for Basic Research), 1050 Forest Hill Road, SI, NY (718) 494-4872
- Mothers Support Group 7:00 – 9:00 pm * Tues., May 11th The Mothers’ Support Group will be held at Lorenzo’s Restaurant at the Hilton Garden Inn, 1100 South Avenue, S.I. Seating Is Limited RSVP Required by May 4th (718) 494-4872
- Fathers Support Group 7:00 – 9:00 pm *Wed., May 12th at the Page Plaza Diner located at 75 Page Avenue in Tottenville.
- Sibling Support Group 6:30 – 8:00 pm *Fri., May 7th * Fri., May 21st RSVP required Call (718) 494-4872 IBR (Institute for Basic Research), 1050 Forest Hill Road, SI, NY
- Couples Parenting Support Group Thursday, May 20th 7:00 – 9:00 p.m. IBR (Institute for Basic Research), 1050 Forest Hill Road, SI, NY – RSVP by May 14th – (718) 494-4872 Join Roy simon and Judy Scher to explore and discuss: *The unique issues of parenting a special needs child that specifically affect couples * How couples can work together more effectively to develop a strong relationship