IF YOU HAVE EVER THOUGHT ABOUT THESE QUESTIONS, THEN THIS SEMINAR IS FOR YOU….
- My child has an IEP. Is he automatically eligible for OMRDD services?
- What criteria are used to determine eligibility for services?
- I am worried because everyone tells me to get a Medicaid waiver for my child. How do I get it? What it is?
- What is service coordination?
- How old does my child have to be to get res hab?
- How can I get respite?
- Where can I find socialization, recreation, an after-school program or a camping opportunity for my child?
- What happens after high school? What will my child do all day when he is no longer entitled to attend school?
- Where will my child live when I am no longer able to care for him?
If you feel lost and alone, with many unanswered questions, come to this presentation to meet others and learn about the services you need for you and your child and how to apply for them.
- Date & Time: Wednesday, April 28, 2010 from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. Registration begins @ 6:30 p.m.
- Location: Institute for Basic Research (IBR) Seminar Room, 1050 Forest Hill Road, S.I. NY, 10314
- To register call: ECDC (718) 226-6670 or email: ECDC@SIUH.edu