SAVE THE DATE: THURSDAY, APRIL 15, 2010 FROM 8:00 A.M. TO 4:00 P.M.
The 4th Annual Elizabeth A. Connelly Memorial Conference
Autism: Education and Interventions for Richer Lives
Held at the Hilton Garden Inn Hotel, Staten Island, NY
Registration & more information will be available ONLY online at the conference website: www.regonline.com/2010-Connelly-Conference Registration is required; the fee is $75.
NYS Institute for Basic Research in Developmental Disabilities (IBR) presents The 4th Annual Elizabeth A. Connelly Memorial Conference Autism: Education and Interventions for Richer Lives
- Functional Analysis for Understanding Behavior, Public Policy, Trends and Application – Raymond G. Romanczyk, PhD, BCBA-D
- Functional Behavior Assessment: Understanding Challenging Behaviors in Children with Autism – J. Helen Yoo, PhD, BCBA-D; Jenny Tuzikow, PsyD, BCBA-D
- SOS: Social Skills in Our Schools – Michelle A. Dunn, PhD
- The Key to Quality of Life: Promoting Effective Communication Skills in Adolescents and Adults with ASD – Joanne Gerenser, PhD, CCC-SLP
- Aspiritech: Lessons Learnied from Starting a Company as Leverage: the Unique Strengths of Individuals with ASD in Software Testing – Brenda Weitzberg, BA; Moshe Weitzberg, PhD
- The OMRDD Enhanced Supported Employment Pilot Project – Joanne Bushart, MS
- Increased Self-Destructive Behaviors in Women with ASD and IDs: Links to Mood and Anxiety Disorder? – Ira L. Cohen, PhD
- Evaluation of a Collaborative Person-Centerd Planning Transition Project in New York City for People with ASD – Steve Holburn, PhD, BCBA-D; Christine Cea, PhD
Who should attend?
Education professionals, including teachers, special education teachers, and speech pathologists; applied behavior analysts; psychologists; psychiatrists; medical and health professionals; researchers; staff members of service provider agencies; parents and caregivers; adolescents and adults with autism spectrum disorder.
If you have any questions, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org.