THE GRACE FOUNDATION 264 WATCHOGUE ROAD STATEN ISLAND, NY 10314 TEL NO: 718-983-3800 FAX NO: 718-983-3858
SOCIAL SKILLS CLASSES WILL NOT MEET TUESDAY, DECEMBER 8.
- As per OMRDD, the Recreation Programs will be converted to Medicaid Waiver Programs. If your child does not have Medicaid Waiver, please start the process to ensure that your child is eligible to participate in the aforementioned programs. This is an OMRDD Regulation. If you have any questions, or need assistance, please call 718-983-3800. ————————————————- The Grace Foundation provides Medicaid Service Coordination. Medicaid Service Coordination is a Medicaid State Plan service provided by the Office of Mental Retardation and Developmental Disabilities (OMRDD) which assists persons with developmental disabilities and mental retardation in gaining access to necessary services and supports appropriate to the needs of the individual. For assistance and further information please contact Dawn Beacham at 718-983-3800.
- PARENT SUPPORT GROUPS – REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED. The second and fourth Tuesday of every month at 10:00am at 264 Watchogue Road, SI. The next meeting will be December 8, 2009. Please call the Grace Office at 718-983-3800 to register. See attached flyer for dates.
- ASPERGER PARENT SUPPORT GROUP – REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED. The next meeting will be Thursday, December 17, 2009. 264 Watchogue Road, Staten Island, NY. Please call the Grace office at 718-983-3800 to register. See flyer for additional dates.
- SOCIAL SKILLS CLASSES FOR INFORMATION ON THE SOCIAL SKILLS CLASSES PLEASE CALL JULIE LARSEN AT 718-983-3800.
- RECREATION PROGRAMS: BOWLING AT SHOWPLACE located at 141 East Service Road -off Victory Blvd. Sundays, 10:00am – 11:30am. GYM PROGRAM Saturdays. P.S. 55, 54 Osborn Ave, Staten Island. Please call Julie Larsen at 718-983-3800 for further information. Session 1 – 9:15am-11:15pm Session 2 – 11:30am- 1:30pm SWIMMING Saturdays 2:30pm-3:30pm and Mondays 5:30pm-6:30pm. Please call Julie Larsen at 718-983-3800 to register.
- —– FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY—– EVOLUTION DANCE COMPANY (Forest Avenue) – Dance Classes for children with special needs – Sundays. Ages 3 and up. Call Lisa for information at 718-909-2542.