Staten Island Federation of Parent Teacher Associations Delegate Meeting – Monday, November 19th – 9:30 am – Petrides Conference Center – Bldg C
They will be collecting items to ship to our soldiers.- Items needed include: leftover candy from Halloween (please no chocolate)
* Travel-sized toiletries, including cotton swabs, sunscreen, shampoo/conditioner, pain relievers, lotions, baby powder, toothbrushes and toothpaste, hand sanitizers, insect repellent, lip balm, shaving cream, razors, mouthwash, womens sanitary items, deodorant.
* Food and snacks, including powdered drink mixes, small packets of sugar, fruit snacks, raisins, beef jerky, tuna/chicken packs, breakfast and power bars, pretzels, cookies, peanut butter, crackers, cans of Chef Boyardee, instant soups and oatmeal, instant macaroni and cheese, peanuts, trail mix, microwave popcorn, candy, mints, gum, throat lozenges, hot chocolate, tea/coffee.
* Clothing, including white, black or cotton socks, brown or green T-shirts, boxer shorts, flip-flops, hats, scarves, gloves
* Entertainment items, including DVDs and CDs, batteries, playing cards, disposable cameras, word search or crossword puzzles, board games, pens, pencils, notes of encouragement and drawings from children, and holiday decorations
* For the canine units, flea shampoo, dog brushes, bedding, toys and treats