Do you need help keeping up with your list of New Year’s Resolutions? Are you thinking about getting healthier and more stress-free for the 2008 year? Come join us for some group support!
We are very happy to announce the return of Yoga Instructor Marietta McEvilly. On Tuesday, January 22nd at 11:00 a.m. in the Auditorium of the 91 Henderson Main Site we will have a FREE YOGA CLASS open to any family member of the PS 373 student population.
Just wear some comfy clothing and be prepared for a beginner’s class on how to release some of that tension in your neck and back and hips. Feeling stressed? Learn some techniques to release all that tension and bring more balance to yourself. We will provide the mats for you.
“Happiness is not a matter of intensity but of balance and order and rhythm and harmony” – Thomas Merton
For more info contact: Kirsten Rorke (718) 816-8897 ext. 210
THE GRACE FOUNDATION Telephone: 718-983-3800
- THE POOL AT THE ELIZABETH CONNELLY CENTER IS OPEN!!SWIMMING WILL RESUME THIS SATURDAY, DECEMBER 22ND.
- GRACE UNIVERSITY – Monday, February 11th, 2008 7:30pm. 264 Watchogue Road, SI. TAX BENEFITS FOR FAMILIES OF CHILDREN WITH DEVELOPMENTAL DISABILITIES.Presenter: Frank DeCandido, CPA/CFP/CCPS. See flyer for additional information. Please call the Grace office at 718-983-3800 to register.
- CROP FOR AUTISM – Saturday, March 29th, 2008. 9:00am-9:00pm. Holy Trinity St. Nicholas Church, 1641 Richmond Avenue, Staten Island. $60.00 per person. See attached Registration form. Please check our blog as of November 1, 2007 for updated info! www.gracecropforautism.blogspot.com
- SOCIAL SKILLS – Classes are ongoing. Registration is still being accepted. Slots available for Tuesday PM classes.
- RECREATION PROGRAMS – If anyone is interested in our Recreation Programs please call Julie Larsen at 718-983-3800. See attached flyer for details.
- BOWLING TIME CHANGE – Bowling at Rabs will now meet 1:00pm – 2:15PM on Sundays.
- GYM PROGRAM – Began Saturday Oct. 13th. 9:30am-12:30pm. P.S. 55, 54 Osborn Ave, Staten Island. Please call Julie Larsen at 718-983-3800 for further information.
- ASPERGER PARENT SUPPORT GROUP – Meet the 3rd Wednesday of every month at 7:00pm, 264 Watchogue Road, Staten Island, NY. Next meeting: January 16th. Please call the Grace office at 718-983-3800 to register.
- PARENT SUPPORT GROUPS – Support groups are held the second and fourth Tuesday of every month at 10:00am at 264 Watchogue Road, Staten Island. Please see attached flyer for dates.
- EVOLUTION DANCE COMPANY (Forest Avenue) – Dance Classes for children with special needs – Sundays. Ages 3 and up. Call Lisa for information at 718-909-2542.
- AMERICAN KARATE OF STATEN ISLAND – Specializing in Assisting Children with Special Needs. Call 718-761-7366 for additional information.
- CALLA KARATE – Specializing in Assisting Children with Special Needs. Call 718-720-2509 for additional information.
- CALL TO ARTISTSRICHMOND COUNTY SAVINGS FOUNDATION’S LIONS AND TIGER AND BEARS…SI The website for the Richmond County Savings Foundation’s Lions and Tigers and Bears … S.I. public art initiative is live. Please visit the website at www.lionstigersbearssi.com. Please include a link on your website to help us with outreach efforts to the SI community. Also, we would appreciate your efforts in personally encouraging Artists to submit their design ideas; the home page provides an easy link to the CALL TO ARTISTS and APPLICATION. The deadline for submission is January 15th. Thank you!
Richmond County Savings Foundation
900 South Avenue – Ste. 17
Staten Island, NY 10314
(718) 568-3516, 3517, 3631